The health and safety of our patients is the most important for us, which is why we have implemented standards in accordance with applicable recommendations.
We are prepared to welcome you in our Center – first of all we invite you to TELEPHONE REGISTRATION.
Registration is open from 8.00 to 15.00 p.m. by phone: +48 570 758 888.
What we provide
In order to minimize the risk, we use the following security procedures:
- Personnel safety – staff wear masks, gloves, safety glasses or helmets.
- Telephone epidemiological survey – before the visit, a preliminary qualification survey is conducted for SARS CoV-2 coronavirus infection.
- Consultations and treatments – we have reduced the frequency of consultations and the number of treatments performed during the day to ensure adequate isolation and safety.
- Our staff has been trained in safety procedures and patient management in the event of suspected Covid-19 infection.
- We ensure thorough cleaning and disinfection of surfaces and equipment by cleaning staff.
- We disinfect surfaces several times a day.
- We ventilate the room several times a day.
How is the visit to our Center going?
- Before entering the facility – we measure body temperature.
- The patient removes the outerwear
- The patient disinfects his hands in a specially designated place.
- The patient receives an epidemiological survey to be completed – an epidemiological interview is conducted.
After these activities and on the basis of medical history and general health assessment – the patient enters the Medical Center.
What are we asking our patients for?
- Register by phone.
- If you have signs of infection – stay at home. Your visit will be rescheduled and we will meet at another time.
- Please arrive with face masks and gloves.
- Please arrive exactly at the agreed time – not earlier.
- Please pay by credit card.
Let’s take care of our safety together.