Today is the first day of the summer. When it’s warm, we like to spend time outdoors. We enjoy the sun, but often not our own body, which at this time of year we display the most. All joy can be overshadowed by a lack of confidence when we reveal our body and expose it to the judgment of others. Usually we are more critical of ourselves than the people who see us, but it is worth taking steps to minimize your discomfort.
In the summer, you can safely use aesthetic medicine treatments
It is generally accepted that in the summer you should not interfere with your beauty, because it can bring more harm than benefit. We want to point to those aesthetic medicine treatments that are safe and practically independent of the season.
Although aging, cellulite, sagging skin or stretch marks are natural, you can improve it and treat yourself to some small patches here and there. We can do something for ourselves to feel good in our own body. For those interested in summer aesthetic medicine treatments that will help look and feel better, here are our recommendations for the best
medical aesthetic procedures for the summer:
1. ClearLift – rejuvenating laser treatment for face, neck and décolleté. ClearLift causes micro-damage, the healing process of which stimulates collagen production. The effect is getting rid of defects such as:
• Scars, especially from acne
• Dark circles under the eyes
• Age spots
• Loss of skin firmness
• Stretch marks
• Broken capillaries
2. Botox – the most effective treatment for smoothing mimic wrinkles. It is a neurotoxin that blocks signals sent from nerves to muscles. Facial muscles injected with Botox are paralyzed and do not contract, resulting in a loosening and wrinkle reduction effect. It can be used not only for cosmetic purposes, but also for medical purposes, e.g.
• Treatment of diseases of the nervous system
• Migraine treatment
• Bruxism treatment (involuntary and excessive rumen muscle activity, which manifests as clenching and gnashing of teeth during sleep)
• Treatment of urinary incontinence
• Prevention of excessive sweating (hands, armpits and feet)
• Acne treatment – botox reduces sebum production
3. Hyaluronic acid – restores the proper moisture level of the skin, smoothes it and clearly rejuvenates. It is used for filling wrinkles, lifting the face oval, firming and revitalizing the skin, smoothing wrinkles on the neck and décolleté, nose correction, as well as lip modeling and enlargement.
4. Platelet-rich plasma – in other words ‘vampire lifting’ is a regenerative procedure that involves injecting platelet-rich plasma into the skin to improve its firmness. Vampire lifting is especially recommended for patients who value the use of substances of natural origin in caring for beauty. The skin regenerates, as a result it becomes smoother, elastic and regains youthful vitality. The effect is elastic and firm skin, improving skin blood supply, smoothing fine wrinkles, and improving skin tone.
5. Mesotherapy – anti-aging, a procedure that involves injecting medicinal and nutritional substances under the skin, allows the reconstruction and revitalization of face and body skin. Effects:
• Increase in collagen production
• Improve skin cell metabolism
• Improved microcirculation
• Proper skin nutrition
• Skin regeneration
Deep moisturizing – in the summer, when we use sun and sea baths and our skin is additionally affected by salt water and wind, particularly moisturizing preparations should be used very often.
We should also remember to protect our skin against excessive exposure to sunlight and harmful UV radiation. We recommend using preparations with the highest SPF 30 and SPF 50 filters.
For more invasive treatments such as liposuction with the body-jet system https://plusmed.info.pl/en/liposuction-the-way-to-combat-persistent-abdominal-thighs-and-arms-fat/ – we invite you from September.
Get to know the prices of aesthetic medicine treatments: https://plusmed.info.pl/en/price-list/#medycyna-estetyczna
We invite you to consultations at which our specialists in the field of aesthetic medicine will choose the most suitable treatment for your needs.
Make an appointment today https://plusmed.info.pl/en/contact/