The Plus Med Medical Centre specialises in vascular diseases diagnosis and treatment. Experienced specialists offer state-of-the-art varicose veins treatment methods as well as treatment of chronic lower limbs ischemia in atherosclerosis or diabetes, carotid stenosis treatment, abdominal aortic aneurysms and peripheral arterial aneurysms. These serious illnesses require specialized treatment, if neglected they can lead to limb amputation or pose a direct threat to life.
Modern vascular surgery is primarily focussed on minimally invasive methods. Treatment offered by the Plus Med Medical Centre (such as laser varicose veins treatment or steam-based treatment) are based on minimally invasive methods which, as the result, reduce number of complications and shorten recovery time. A vascular surgeon can now effectively treat lower limbs varicose veins in patients who have so far not able to undergo regular surgery, those burdened with diabetes, severe cardiovascular diseases, respiratory diseases and the elderly.
- Medical examinations
- The varicose veins glue treatment
- Endovenous Laser Therapy For Varicose Veins EVLT
- Endovenous steam ablation treatment – SVS steam sclerotherapy
- Sclerotherapy – obliteration
- Vein ligation of incompetent perforating veins
- Miniflebektomia – varicose veins treatment
- Deep vein thrombosis treatment